Welcome to Kaazing's Documentation Center!
This page contains resources for learning about Kaazing WebSocket Gateway.
|Kaazing WebSocket Gateway Edition||Product Documentation||Related AWS (Amazon Web Services) Documentation*||Description|
|JMS Edition||3.5 (current)||This edition of the Gateway uses the Java Message Service (JMS) API to extend the functionality of JMS-compliant message brokers, such as TIBCO EMS, Informatica Ultra Messaging, and Apache ActiveMQ.|
|AMQP Edition||3.5 (current)||This edition of the Gateway enables you to use the Advanced Message Queueing Protocol (AMQP) over WebSocket.|
|XMPP Edition||3.5 (current)||3.5 (current)||This edition of the Gateway enables you to use the eXtensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) over WebSocket.|
|HTML5 Edition||3.5 (current)||This edition of the Gateway enables you to run HTML5 WebSockets, Server-Sent Events (SSE), and Cross-Document Messaging Using Cross-Origin Resource Sharing. It also enables you to layer your own custom protocol over WebSocket.|
* This documentation describes how to register and use Kaazing WebSocket Gateway with Amazon Web Services.
More Documentation Resources
- Kaazing Glossary
- Kaazing Technical Whitepapers
- A Tutorial on Using Kaazing WebSocket Gateway - JMS Edition to build a "peer to peer" application
- Kaazing Product Downloads
- Kaazing Product Demos
- Frequently Asked Questions